Special Projects Group
Hyder’s Special Projects Group works with owners, property managers, project managers, and end users on small to mid-size projects, completing tenant improvements, turnkey buildout, capital improvements, due diligence for acquisitions, and site work.
By utilizing a dedicated internal team for special projects, Hyder's SPG clients receive the same sophistication, process, and customer service, regardless of the size of their project.
The group is led by Mike Dillon, who brings 25 years of construction experience to the department, in both the project management and executive arenas. He oversees the entire process of the special projects group, from business development, preconstruction, construction, and through closeout. This holistic involvement provides a level of continuity for a seamless process and accountability to quality control, safety, risk evaluation, and client service.
“This approach directly stems from the desire to provide our same processes and attention to smaller projects,” said Dillon. “Hyder has many long-standing, highly-valued relationships and we continue to build new relationships through this group."
Why Hyder Special Projects
- One-stop shop: Whether large or small, Hyder has a highly qualified team for your project.
- Sophisticated GC: When complications arise on a smaller project, you want a general contractor on board that is well equipped to mitigate risk and hassle.
- Ongoing Small Project Needs: After wrapping up a large project, we can continue to meet your small project needs without any information loss.
- Short Term / Long Term: Whether you have one small project or an ongoing long term engagement, we have the manpower to meet your need.
- Dedicated group: A dedicated Project Executive and team of project managers and superintendents means we’re always ready to staff your project.
Special Projects Group Project Types
Turnkey Build Out
Due Diligence for Acquisitions