For this position, we are looking for 2-3 years of commercial construction experience.
The Project Engineer serves as the entry-level position for the Project Manager career path. The Project Engineer is required to train under and assist the Project Superintendent, the Project Manager and the estimating department. As knowledge and capability is achieved, the Project Engineer will begin to act independently in their own capacity.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Minimal construction experience
- Basic computer skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Effective planning and scheduling abilities
Key requirements include:
- College Degree
- Time management capabilities
- Dependability and versatility
- Leadership skills and self-confidence
Physical requirements of the job include:
- Dependable vehicle
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Attention: Nicole Frank